Tuesday, March 16, 2021

 I have fallen into the same trap as so many others.  In an effort to help (I thought) I have offended people with my words on facebook.  Some very big problems with that, the biggest being the inability to take it back or explain it.  Correcting a mistake on FB is akin to walking on quicksand.:  the more you move, the deeper you sink.  In this case, the more you write, the worse it gets.

I have said, and I think rightfully so, it is not what you say but what is heard that really matters.  You would think I would be wise enough to heed my own advice.  But no.

I think it is time to stop adding any commentary to Facebook.  It has become a habit, similar to cocaine.  It is very hard to not add your opinion (s).  It is hard to realize that those opinions are unwanted and many times useless.  I think we all want to "matter" but fail to realize that sometimes we just don't.

It is time to shut up.  Boy, it is hard to do that.  I never realized how hard it is to say nothing.  I will try to wait until I am asked and then, choose my words wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am somewhat frustrated.  I am getting some flack because i am going to make my music package truly exclusive.  At first, I thought that t...